Monday, January 5, 2009

Yet another day with no activity!!!!! (I blame the snoww from last night ;(

I did go to my weigh in and was down 2.8 lbs!!!!!! That means I lost my Christmas gain and also another lb :) So happy


Monday, January 05, 2009
Morning
1 packet(s) Lower Sugar Oatmeal, apples & cinnamon 2
Subtotal 2
Midday
1 wedge(s) Light Creamy Garlic & Herb 1
1 item(s) Multi-grain flat out
1
1 large tangerine(s) 1
1 serving(s) Dannon activia yogurt 1
Cambells lite soup - Quick-added food 1
Subtotal 5
Evening
1 cup(s) Puffed Cereal 1
2 tbsp Original Better n PB
2
1 cup(s) grapes 1
Subtotal 4
Anytime
2 serving(s) homemade hummus 2
1 small apple(s) 1
3 oz baby carrots 0.5
WW Banana nut bread - Quick-added food 2
Subtotal 5.5
Food POINTS values total used 16.5
Food POINTS values remaining 6.5
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned 0

No comments: