Friday, January 2, 2009

2nd day of the year "07"

So I just found out I still have a shift at the Bee's..... I almost didn't bother checking about tomorrow, but thought maybe I should, good thing because I open!
I think that I will give them my "2 weeks". I have really been enjoying my free time on the weekends.

We went to IKEA today and got Joey his new desk chair, Jaime got a net thing to go over her bed. It's her new favorite color, green.

I need to stop eating junk! I do so good on the weekdays when I have my little cute lunch bag to eat out of, but it is so hard when we are out running errands on the weekend to eat healthy. Maybe my new thing will be that I will pack healthy snacks to take in my pack so I won't have to eat the crap... what a brilliant idea!

We went to Friday's for dinner, I wasn't in the mood to cook. I had a side salad and french onion soup ~ so good! I also had a few of Joey's fries and a bite of his burger.... it tasted better than mine!

Activity ~ 60 min on the elliptical

Friday, January 02, 2009
Morning
10 oz fat-free skim milk 2
1 serving(s) Oatmeal 2
1/2 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce 1
Subtotal 5
Midday
mandarin chicken and veggies Panda Express - Quick-added food 8
7 item(s) french fries 3.5
Subtotal 11.5
Evening
1 serving(s) French Onion Soup, Restaurant Type 5
1 cup(s) mixed greens 0
1 item(s) soft breadstick 2
1 oz cheddar or colby cheese 3
Subtotal 10
Anytime
3/4 cup(s) fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt 3
Subtotal 3
Food POINTS values total used 29.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
elliptical - Activity I created 7
Activity POINTS values earned 7

1 comment:

Every Gym's Nightmare said...

haha im never much in to mood to cook- you can still get some good meals though!

Kelly Turner
www.everygymsnightmare.com