Monday, December 29, 2008

WW weigh in after Christmas.....

Just a quick update tonight:
I was up 1.8 lbs @ my WW weigh in, not shabby considering I was:

-stuck in the house for 9 days b/c of the snow and at some points had no fruits and veggies

-made Brinner for Christmas eve and couldn't resist joining the family int the partaking of the deliciousness

-had Christmas dinner at the in-laws.... nuff said about that

-wasn't able to go to the gym and was only able to use my clubhouses treadmill (thatnk heaven's

all in all not to bad..... but it does show me that those little indulgences do add up if I am not careful. It's a bit of a scary thought, but I just have to keep on keepin on with my good habits and behaviours, like Renee my WW leader says "It's all in a moment" I aways think of that whenever I have the thought of skipping the gym when I had already commited myself to it..... things like that. I have to Think first, that is one of the WW "mottos"s

Anyhoo, I really must go off to bead, so tired, but here is my foodies for the day. I think it was excellent day!

Monday, December 29, 2008
Morning
10 oz fat-free skim milk 2
1 serving(s) TJ's cranberry apple butter 0
1 serving(s) Oatmeal 2
Subtotal 4
Midday
1 cup(s) spinach 0
1 cup(s) sweet red pepper(s) 0
1 large tangerine(s) 1
1 large banana(s) 2
2 oz cooked chicken fillet 2
1/2 cup(s) cooked couscous 1.5
1 serving(s) Dannon activia yogurt 1
1 grande Caffé Americano 0
Subtotal 7.5
Evening
WW zero point soup - Quick-added food 0
2 tbsp Original 2
1 item(s) Multi-grain 1
Subtotal 3
Anytime
1 small apple(s) 1
3 oz baby carrots 0.5
1 cup(s) celery 0
2 serving(s) Tribe hummus 2
Subtotal 3.5
Food POINTS values total used 18
Food POINTS values remaining 3
Activity
elliptical - Activity I created 7
Activity POINTS values earned 7

No comments: