Saturday, December 27, 2008

This is what I had for breakfast, it's a bit high in points, but should hold me for a long time.

I have a busy day of grocery shopping ahead of me. Well not really that busy, but I do want to make it across town to Whole Foods. It's a bit pricey for me, but I love just wandering through and getting a few things that Winco doesn't carry. I am hoping to find some powdered peanut butter because from what I have read about it, it is much lower in fat than regular PB. I have been enjoying my treat of Kashi puffs with a Tbls. of PB heated for 30 seconds so the PB is nice and melty, then I stir it all together to coat all the cereal and then just a splash of milk..... It is the best late night snack...... but I am trying to be more consevative with my daily points..... so I think that maybe the powdered PB may do the trick, now I just have to find some :)

Wish me luck.... :)

Saturday, December 27, 2008
Morning
1 serving(s) eggo nutri whole wheat waffles 3
10 oz fat-free skim milk 2
2 oz banana(s) 1
Subtotal 6

No comments: