Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 6 of New Challenge

So we still have the dog :)
We took him to Petco to find out if he had a microchip, and he does. We called the service and the owner has been called, apparently they did not answer and were left my name and phone number. That was 3 hours ago and no one has called yet.... and slowly we become more attatched. :( He is so precious.

On to the food:
b-fast sandwich 5
coffee w/sugar ans cream 2 (?)
b carrots 0
Harry and David tortilla chips 3
apple 2
Apple Cinnamon Crisp PowerBar® HARVEST®
4
noodles 2
black beans 2
chicken 2

(I didn't keep very good record today - the numbers may be off a little, but should be close enough)

total 23

Activity: just what I did while on my feet volunteering at the Portland Marathon. I was going to get to the gym after, but I was too busy trying to figure out what to do with the cutie patootie doggie that has adopted us.

No comments: