Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Friday!!!!

Which also usually means pizza night at my house..... for the rest of the family.
I really don't mind it - I just don't eat it. I don't mind not having to cook a meal.















Papa Murphy's take n bake 5 meat stuffed - it's the fam's fav
(I even have them programed into my phone, one phonecall and my pizzas ready in 10!!!)

I on the other hand make a fabulous feast for myself while the pizza is baking:















The picture really does not do this justice!

The dinner entailed:
oven broiled asparagas with cous-cous delight, which includes mushrooms and broccoli slaw with steamed spinach and cous- cous
I also had 1 half of a large Hass avocado that I smooshed up and mixed with some Annie's organic salsa (that's that gooshy looking pile at 2 o'clock on the plate)

This was truly delicious!

No comments: