Monday, January 12, 2009

3 days off

So I am back, I took 3 days off from posting and I took the weekend off from tracking. I don't think I did to bad of a job staying within my points - I just needed a break. But I am back on track starting today!

I took 3 days off from the gym too, it was a really nice break for that as well, but I got back into it tonight after my weigh in (up .2 lbs, hmmmm, I wonder if not tracking or working out has anything to do with that......)

I did 60 min of elliptical, I was gonna head home after that but the weight machines were calling to me on my way out the door, plus I rationalized it because now I can just focus on cardio whike simultaneously watching the biggest looser and the premier of this seasons American Idol, now I just have to get them to put those chanels on 2 TV's that are next to each other :)

here is my food list for the day; I did rally well in the start of the day, but when I got home from the gym I was famished!

Monday, January 12, 2009
Morning
1 cup(s) fat-free skim milk 2
1 packet(s) Lower Sugar Oatmeal, apples & cinnamon 2
Subtotal 4
Midday
ww zero pt soup - mmmm good! - Quick-added food 0
1 item(s) Multi-grain 1
1 wedge(s) Light Creamy Swiss Original Flavor 1
1 serving(s) turkey lunch meat 1
Subtotal 3
Evening
1/8 piece of crappy pizza - Quick-added food 4
1/4 good Papa murphy's leftover pizza - Quick-added food 4
1 cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
Subtotal 8
Anytime
dressing dip for celery - Quick-added food 1
1 cup(s) celery 0
low cal bread 2 slices - Quick-added food 1
lf cottage cheese - Quick-added food 2
1 serving(s) TJ's cranberry apple butter 0
pb - Quick-added food 2
kashi n PB - Quick-added food 5
Subtotal 11
Food POINTS values total used 26
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
elliptical - Activity I created 7
Activity POINTS values earned 7

1 comment:

Bec said...

Uggg, I missed the biggest loser this week!!! So sad, hope you have a great weekend :)