Saturday, December 27, 2008

My workout was fantastic!
I actually went a whole hour on the elliptical and earned like 7 activity points! This was the first time of doing a whole hour.
I want to take a yoga class, I need to see if the gym has one this week that will fit into my schedule.
I didn't really have much of a lunch today..... but I did get all that was needed to make the WW zero point soup. It turned out really good.

Saturday, December 27, 2008











Midday
1 small apple(s) 1
Subtotal 1
Evening
zero point Weight Watcher veggie soup - Quick-added food 0
1/2 cup(s) Low-Fat 2% Milkfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese 2
1 serving(s) TJ's cranberry apple butter 0
2 tbsp Original 2
1 serving(s) La Tortilla Factory tortilla 1
Subtotal 5
Anytime
1 cup(s) grapes 1
4 medium marshmallow(s) 2
Subtotal 3
Food POINTS values total used 16
Food POINTS values remaining 5
Activity
elliptical - Activity I created 7
Activity POINTS values earned 7

I will probably eat my last 5 points before I go to bed. The hidden See's candy are beckoning me. I will track, I promise.

Later.....

No comments: