Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A new hat for me :)

My sis is so talented, she made me a hat! She has actually made many of these super cute hats for many close friends. I wish I was as talented as her.....








Me, Helen and my little girl Jaime





And my mom is so talented, we celebrated my sis and my birthdays on Sunday and she had this spread set up for all of us to enjoy. I made my wrap veggie. It was so good! Lavash is that the name of the big square?) filled with chopped up leaf lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, feta cheese and cucumber dressing ;)









and for dessert she made the fab fruit creations, that is a half of a melon speared with beautiful decorative fruit, strawberries, pineapple and kiwi.











How did I miss out on the creativity gene of this family?????

No comments: